Thursday, September 25, 2008

Littlebit from my life

Hi....... dears,
I am Ajith from Srilanka. I was born in 1983 in a village long distance from Colombo capitol city of Srilanka. I have five elder sisters and they all are married. When I was a child I attended to a primary school in my village and after primary education I moved to the Colombo. I had a dream to be a construction engineer from my childhood. There fore, I did my advanced education towards that, but I couldn't enter to a university because I didn't have enough score.

How ever, I have already achieved a Draftsman ship diploma, an architectural design certificate, a Auto CAD drafting technology, and Civil engineering certificate from Srilankan technical colleges. I have work experience too. After Tsunami disaster I worked as a draftsman and an engineer assistant in a Tsunami house construction project in Srilanka.My goal is be a civil engineer,so I make a path for that slowly. That is the reason for I came to United States.I have been studying for three quarters in SCCC and I will transfer to a another university after my ESL classes.

This quarter is my forth quarter in SCCC. Mrs. windy Proctor is my academic writing teacher in this fall quarter. I think she will be a great teacher who met me in my life. I try to do my home work on time, how ever some times I am unable to do that for some reasons. When I get lots of home work, I get scared and feel to go home.

12 comments:

•(¯`°•.¸-¯`°•..´.Na.•.•°´¯-¸.•°´¯)• said...

Hi Ajith!!Nice to b3 ur classmate.=)). Let's improve English together...(^.^)

Gail said...

Hello Ajith! Look you already have one comment! You are a very hard working and honest student! I think you will be successfull with your dream. I am sorry that you won't be at home for the Sinhala Hindu celebration! It is hard to be away from home during this time....however, this is a special time to be studying in the USA and after you finish here, you might soon be home to celebrate! :) Do you have some friends that you can get together with here? Gail

hiro said...

hi im hiroyuki tanno please call me hiro or monster hunter. i think we can be friend because we can meet 4days a week wow! amazing! i hope we have a good time in this quater

shingo said...

What's up brother!! I'm glad to be your classmate again. You know you have great dream like me!!:) Do you remember that I forced you to go downtown though we had a class? We talked about our dream at that time, didn't we? Our dream will come true!! so let's do our best each other, and play cricket someday!! :)

mina said...

hi ,Ajith,you are the most impressive classmate that i have met since the fist qua ter until now.i hope you could realize your dream.let be confident yourself...nice to see you again in Gail class...Hang.

' OsCAR said...

HELLO Ajith, nice to meet you!
Can you tell us more about your country because I heard that Srilanka is a very beautiful place:]

Chi Phan said...

:). Haven't I talked to you for a long time? I'm sorry about that...Hope that you'll have a successful quarter.

Zenly said...

Zen^^
Hi sweetie! you're a nice and friendly friend I have in Seattle. I'm glab to study with you agian. Sorry about what happened to your contry, but I believe that, problem will helps us more mature in our life. Anyway, being a successful person in future ok ^_-!!

Windy said...

Ajith, Thank you for changing the date on your blog. I am happy that you are in our class, since it is nice to have students from different countries. Good luck this quarter. I now that you will be able to complete all your assignments on time!! Windy

Heidi said...

Hi Ajith. I'm Heidi. We have ever talked in class but I was inpressed by your introduction on your blog site.Through your intro, I can imagine your country is a beautiful land. I hope you can reach your goal. Good luck and have great quarter at SCCC!

Leslie said...

Hi Ajith! I am impressed with your introduction. Such long talk *XP* My parent both work in construction industry, so you made me miss them so bad *just kidding*
Glad to be your classmate

Heidi said...

You asked me that why there're many Vietnamese student come from HCM city right? I think HCM is a big city so the citizen there is rich and they can afford for their child studying in USA.